Saturday, October 27, 2018

2019 Nissan Kicks Named Compact CUV of Texas

It's rare for me to be fascinated by the sub-compact crossover-slash-SUV, but this is one of them. The Kicks Nissan 2018 was indeed a nice surprise when I took it for a spin in the 2018 Texas Truck Rodeo held at Texas Hill Country. That not only impressed me too. Automotive journalists from the Texas Authors Association named it Compact CUV Texas. The 2019 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring AWD is the category runner-up.

 2019 Nissan Kicks

2019 Nissan Kicks SR

Kicks the new 2018 Nissan in the Nissan lineup. Our vehicle evaluated is the top of the line, loaded SR trim:
  • MRSP starts at $ 17,990
  • MSRP comes with: $ 22,630
  • MPG: 31 cities / 36 hwy / 33 combined
I was quite impressed with the quality of the cabin, spaciousness, and technology offered by Kicks SR under $ 23,000. The stylish interior with orange stitches - aimed at buyers of Nissan's "tech-hungry" target - feels more expensive than the price point.

No complaints about comfortable seats too. Plus there are Bose speakers on the driver's headrest. Nice! The trip and drive exceeded my expectations too, a vigorous Kicks with an amazing turning radius.

Note, Kicks does not offer all-wheel drive, which makes prices go down. Given that fact, we dare to say that the main competition for Kicks is also the rear-wheel drive exclusively, but more expensive, the Toyota C-HR.

Safety-wise Kicks are equipped with an impressive standard Automatic Emergency Braking for this price point. The Kicks SV and SR Kicks add Blind Spot Warning (BSW) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert as well.

Overall, it's fantastic to see this offer for car buyers at this price point. The road to go Nissan!
 
2019 Nissan Kicks SR

1 comment

  1. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informations.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete


EmoticonEmoticon